Regularly we organise walkingtours for individual participants. Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do DELFT are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do DELFT guide will tell you!
For the next months, these walks are planned:
- Sunday 27th June at 13.00 hours
- Thursday 1st July at 17.00 hours
- Friday 2nd July at 13.00 hours
- Sunday 4th July at 13.00 hours
- Monday 5th July at 17.00 hours
- Wednesday 7th July at 17.00 hours
- Friday 9th July at 13.00 hours
- Saturday 17th July at 13.00 hours
If you wish to do our citytour at an other moment, just inform us about your wishes and we will check posibilities.
Please make a booking in advance, by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything at a glance:
- Our walkingtours will take 1,5 hours
- There will be maximum 15 persons in a group
- The tour costs € 16,00 per person, including entrance for the New Church.
For groups we have special rates. Check our website at ‘city walk for groups‘.