Regularly we organise walkingtours for individual participants. Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do DELFT are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do DELFT guide will tell you!
For the next months, these walks are planned:
- Saturday 25th September at 13.00 hours
- Sunday 26th September at 13.00 hours
If you wish to do our citytour at an other moment, just inform us about your wishes and we will check posibilities.
Please make a booking in advance, by sending us an email: email@example.com
Everything at a glance:
- Our walkingtours will take 1,5 hours
- There will be maximum 10 persons in a group
- The tour costs € 13,00 per person
- A guided tour in the New Church, including entrance fee costs € 7,00 extra.
For groups we have special rates. Check our website at ‘city walk for groups‘.