Eating and walking, that is perfectly possible in Delft. During this walk we combine cozy food with the history of the city. A delicious soup will be served at the starting location, where the guide will pick you up for a walk along the New Church, the town hall and the Meathouse. While walking, you arrive at the restaurant, where you will enjoy the main course. With a full stomach, we continue the walk. During this second part of the walk, the guide will show you the Prinsenhof and the Old Church. The walk ends with a dessert, you will like it!
- Our walking dinner takes about 3.5 hours and you walk about 3 kilometers.
- We work together with a number of good restaurants, which are centrally located in the center of the city.
- Dietary wishes and vegetarians are of course taken into account as much as possible.
- Drinks during the dishes are not included, you pay for these on the spot.
- Lunch instead of dinner? That is also possible! This arrangement consists of coffee with cake, a soup and a delicious sandwich.
- Price for this walking dinner, from 10 persons: € 56,00 per person
- Price for this walking lunch, from 10 persons: € 36,00 per person
- Less than 10 people: the price is on request.
Vol trots presenteren wij ons Do DELFT Hap&Stap-arrangement!
Gratis kinderpuzzeltocht tijdens de wandelingen
De NIEUWSTE manier om Delft te leren kennen!
Regularly we organise walkingtours for individual participants. Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do DELFT are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do DELFT guide will tell you!
For the next months, these walks are planned:
- Saturday 25th September at 13.00 hours
- Sunday 26th September at 13.00 hours
If you wish to do our citytour at an other moment, just inform us about your wishes and we will check posibilities.
Please make a booking in advance, by sending us an email: email@example.com
Everything at a glance:
- Our walkingtours will take 1,5 hours
- There will be maximum 10 persons in a group
- The tour costs € 13,00 per person
- A guided tour in the New Church, including entrance fee costs € 7,00 extra.
For groups we have special rates. Check our website at ‘city walk for groups‘.
Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do Delft are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do Delft guide will tell you! Of course there is also time for a break in style during the Delft discovery: a hot chocolate in an authentic coffee house on a crispy winter day, a cup of coffee in the Royal Delft Pottery, a sunny terrace on the market, or rather a royal high tea… You can add all kind of activities to the city walk. It will be your best introduction to the city!
On request, our guides can also give explanations in the churches, the Vermeer Centre or Museum Prinsenhof.
- 1 hour – € 60,- per group
- 1,5 hours – € 80,- per group
- 2 hours – € 100,- per group
- 2,5 hours – € 120,- per group
Maximum 25 people per group. Participation in the activities of Do DELFT is at your own risk. Prices include VAT.
Sterre: “Hé! Dat heeft de meester ook verteld”
Niels: “Ik weet het antwoord nu al!”
Fathers and mothers pay attention! In the coming months, Do DELFT is organizing a number of fun children’s puzzle tours. A puzzle tour of Do DELFT is the way to explore the city in a relaxed and educational way. The kids get to know our father of the country William of Orange, the well-known painter Johannes Vermeer and his contemporary Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. The sleuths answer questions about famous former residents of Delft and the history of the city. All answers together provide the answer to the last, all-solving, question.
The puzzle tours are guided by one of our experienced city guides and take place at the same time as the regular city walks.
Age range: 4-12 years.
The price for this children’s activity is € 6 per participant from 4 years old.
The following walks are on the program for the coming months: Upon Request. Is your desired time / date not listed? Let us know and we will see if a guide is available. The puzzle tours take place with a minimum of 10 participants. If you want to organize a puzzle tour, just for your group, let us know.Reservations can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the desired date, the number of adults and the number of children with their age in the email.
A lot of students live in Delft. So there are many cozy pubs. A pub crawl may not be missed. Do DELFT developed an original Delft Pubquiz a Go Go. How does it work? Together with your Do DELFT quizmaster you visit three nice pubs. Wandering from pub to pub you will also discover the charming historic center, our guide will show you the most beautiful spots in town. In every pub we play three rounds of the pub quiz. Among others, brainteasers, puzzling riddles and simple stumpers may be among the questions. May the best man win .. Cheers!
- This activity takes around 3 hours.
- Price: € 160 per group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Drinks are exclusive, in every bar it is mandatory to consume at least one drink per person.
- Participation in the activities of Do DELFT is at your own risk.