Few means of transport provide as much fun as the autoped. So fun is guaranteed! Not least because in addition to a short tour through the charming center of the city, we will also explore the area. So join the tour and you will be surprised, in a special and active way, by the city of orange & blue.
On the way we drive through the Agneta Park. In this old factory colony, the couple Jacques and Agneta van Marken ran the yeast and spirit factory. This couple is way ahead of their time. For example, they have accident insurance for their employees, a staff newspaper and… in 1884 they founded a garden village next to the factory. Here the guide can tell endlessly about life in this park and about the Van Marken couple.
But… he/she doesn’t do that because we also want to take a look at one of the courtyards of the city. The Hofje van Pauw is a hidden gem. From the legacy of Elisabeth Pauw, eight houses were built here in 1707 for the less wealthy residents of Delft.
Another showpiece in the Delft streetscape is without a doubt the Oostpoort. Once the gateway to the city, today a must-see icon.
- This activity takes about 1.5 hours.
- Price: € 90 per group and € 8,- per autoped, minimum 4 persons and maximum 14 persons.
- Less people? Price is on request.
- You prefer a bike? No problem, we will provide you with the contactdetails of a rentalcompany.
- Participation in the activities of Do DELFT is at your own risk.