Eating and walking, that is perfectly possible in Delft. During this walk we combine cozy food with the history of the city. A delicious soup will be served at the starting location, where the guide will pick you up for a walk along the New Church, the town hall and the Meathouse. While walking, you arrive at the restaurant, where you will enjoy the main course. With a full stomach, we continue the walk. During this second part of the walk, the guide will show you the Prinsenhof and the Old Church. The walk ends with a dessert, you will like it!
- Our walking dinner takes about 3.5 hours and you walk about 3 kilometers.
- We work together with a number of good restaurants, which are centrally located in the center of the city.
- Dietary wishes and vegetarians are of course taken into account as much as possible.
- Drinks during the dishes are not included, you pay for these on the spot.
- Lunch instead of dinner? That is also possible! This arrangement consists of coffee with cake, a soup and a delicious sandwich.
- Price for this walking dinner, from 10 persons: € 56,00 per person
- Price for this walking lunch, from 10 persons: € 36,00 per person
- Less than 10 people: the price is on request.