Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do DELFT are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do DELFT guide will tell you!
These walks are planned:
- Saturday October 1, at 1 PM
- Friday October 14, at 1 PM
- Friday October 21, at 1 PM
- Saturday October 22, at 1 PM
If you wish to do our citytour at an other moment, just inform us about your wishes and we will check posibilities.
Please make a booking in advance, by sending us an email: email@example.com
Everything at a glance:
- Our walkingtours will take 1,5 hours
- There will be maximum 10 persons in a group
- The tour costs € 12,00 per person
- A guided tour in the New Church, including entrance fee costs € 7,50 extra.
Do you like to book a private guide? That’s possible! For groups we have special rates:
- 1 hour – € 60,00 per group
- 1,5 hours – € 80,00 per group
- 2 hours – € 100,00 per group
- 2,5 hours – € 120,00 per group
There is a maximum of 25 persons per group, per guide.