Winter, spring, summer or fall. Delft surprises you all year round! The city walks of Do DELFT are informative, sometimes practical. But always relaxed and welcoming. We stroll through the streets, along the canals and royal squares. Wondering why the tower of the Old Church is so lopsided? Want to know why the Delft pottery is blue? And which royal highnesses are in the Royal vault? The Do DELFT guide will tell you!
These walks are planned:
- There will be no walks until the beginning of March 2023, but you can always send an email to check the availability of our guides.
Everything at a glance:
- Our walkingtours will take 1,5 hours
- There will be maximum 10 persons in a group
- The tour costs € 13,50 per person
- A guided tour in the New Church, including entrance fee costs € 7,50 extra.
Do you like to book a private guide? That’s possible! For groups we have special rates:
- 1 hour – € 65,00 per group
- 1,5 hours – € 90,00 per group
- 2 hours – € 110,00 per group
- 2,5 hours – € 130,00 per group
There is a maximum of 25 persons per group, per guide.